Venue & Location
All Townsville Junior Touch Football matches are played at the Townsville Castle Hill Touch Association's fields in the heart of Townsville, located at Queens Park, North Ward.
The venue features eight (8) full-sized touch football fields, as well as four (4) separate junior-sized fields.
- During junior touch football competition hours, Queens Park is an alcohol free venue.
- No alcohol of any kind may be taken onto the park.
- Queens Park is also a smoke-free venue.
19-43 Paxton Street
North Ward, Townsville Qld 4810
Phone:(07) 4772 2255 (only during competition times)
When parking around the Queens Park complex, please observe all signs and ensure that you do not park in the designated ambulance access zones or private parking bays, as indicated on the map.
A reminder to all parents and spectators that for the safe and proper conduct of touch football matches, you must not sit within the interchange area and not within two (2) metres of the boundaries of any field in use.
This means that if there is not enough room between two fields, spectators are not to be seated there.
The below field layouts have clearly defined spectator "No-Go" zones.
All parents and spectators are reminded that they are required to remove themselves from any area if directed by a referee, club official or committee member.
NOTICE TO ALL SPECTATORS:
- Interchange areas are for players, coaches, officials and referees only.
- Spectators are NOT to sit within two (2) metres of the boundaries of any field in use.
- There are to be NO SPECTATORS within any RED areas as shown below.
(Click the image to open a full-size version)